The Joke Waller-Hunter (JWH) Initiative is currently inviting young people for its Grant program with an aim to stimulate leadership of young people in environmental Civil Society Organizations in order to secure dedicated, knowledgeable and skillful leaders for the environmental movement in the developing world.
The JWH Initiative provides small grants to individuals to expand their knowledge, experience and training, Initiative aims to strengthen environmental Civil Society Organisations capacity and efficiency.
- 10 grants of 2.500 Euro
- 4 grants of 5.000 Euro
- 2 grants of 7.000 Euro
- Candidates should be young people who work or are affiliated with environmental CSO’s in developing countries and emerging economies.
- Candidates should have shown potential for and interest in further developing their leadership.
- Candidates should be individuals under 35 years of age.
- Candidates should have proof of an excellent track record in: fully embracing the idea of sustainable development with a focus on ecological sustainability; being committed to working for the CSO sector; showing potential and ambition towards becoming a leader in his/her field of work, such as being inspirational to others, working with communities, etc.
- Self-nominations are not accepted by JWH Initiative.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website and submit the required documents:
- A completed nomination form
- A copy of the candidate’s CV
- A recent digital picture of the candidate that clearly shows the face (front view)
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albani